Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome to Hollywood HART Beat

So this is my first official blog. I decided to start this blog so I could have another creative outlet. I named my blog Hollywood HART Beat for three reasons. The first reason is because I just love Hollywood. I have loved Hollywood since I was a little girl and I told my mother I would one day live in the beautiful state of California. Well I guess the second word HART is obvious, that is my last name and I absolutely love my name. Before I got married my maiden name was Skipper, hated it! I chose the word beat because in order to have life you must have a beating heart. So put them all together and you get Hollywood HART Beat. There are many sides to me so this blog will be about all of my personal interest and especially about things that are going on in Hollywood.  Keep them HARTS beating!

No comments:

Post a Comment